We’ve officially launched into the last Mercury RX period of 2017, and its timing couldn’t be more perfect.
So many dread Merc Rx like they would a trip to the gynecologist. Woo-folk of all stripes mark it in their planners along with a list of what not to do: “Don’t buy a car. Don’t enter into a contract with anyone. Don’t start any new projects. Don’t get married etc etc etc.”
But as this year gives way to the next, one of the best things we could do is enter into a state of receptivity to prepare for the awesome energy of 2018. We’re so worried about potential hazards or missteps that we often miss the boon of Mercury Retrograde–a call to step back, engage in a heavy helping of self-care, and enter into a period of deep self-reflection and soul-searching. Because I feel that Merc Rx has the potential to unveil some hidden gems, I wanted to create a spread that endeavors to connect with its fruitfulness. Without further ado, The Mercury Retrograde Spread:
- How can I embrace a slower pace to connect with the messages of my intuition?
- What do I need to bring my attention to?
- How can I best integrate the lessons I’m currently learning?
- How might I make the most of this energy to reinvigorate my self care practice?
- How can I let go of that which is outside of my control?
- How might I use this time to prepare so I can roll out of Merc Rx ready for action?
Make yourself a cup of tea, get into your comfiest clothes (if that means swaddling yourself in your favorite blanket, go for it), and open yourself to the receptivity of this period. Use your softer energy in the service of planning and preparing so you’re ready to hit the ground running when Mercury goes direct.
Want to be ready for 2018? Book the Mercury Retrograde Reading today.