As January 1, 2017 approaches, so many of us resolve to change things about ourselves that we don’t like. Personally, I think this is a horrible attitude with which to ring in the new year; we’re sending the idea that who we are is not enough out into the universe, and given her proclivities, the universe will most likely mirror this idea right back to us. I don’t need that. You don’t need that. The universe certainly doesn’t need that. So, instead of concentrating on our shortcomings, let’s shift the paradigm and focus on what we can do to propagate a little self-love this season.
In this spirit, I offer you the “No Frills” Self-Love Spread, a layout that’s designed to help you give yourself the nurturing and attention you need to feel lovely, empowered, and fulfilled.
- What do I need most right now?
- What’s the best way to go about fulfilling that need?
- How can I be kinder to myself?
- What do I need to do to move towards self-loving action?
- What must I internalize to move towards self-loving thought?
- What’s my best defense against falling into patterns that are unhelpful?
I threw this spread this morning using the Rider Waite because despite all of the glorious decks that I’ve acquired, Pixie’s gorgeous renderings felt like home today. I recommend using this spread with a deck that feels like home to you–one that gives you both the truth and the encouragement you need to do what feels necessary and right for you.
Much Love and Happy Cardslinging,
Want a professional opinion? Book this reading today.